Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Horrible Responsibility #5



This series exists to help me refine my reflections about daily life as I seek:
To worship God and relentlessly seek the expansion of his Kingdom on Earth.



God,

It was told to me that colors are trickier than we think. Is it true that all the earliest manuscripts from every culture has an evolution of annotating the colors they see? Is it true that blue is the latest color to be named in history? How can that be?

If that's true, than colors are all about perspective. And that would also lead me to believe that colors are about ideas. Blue is an idea that can't be seen until it's grasped?

What does this mean?

I think you give a lot of weight to ideas. You've structured this place to be one in which ideas lead us in various game-changing directions. You've brought it forth so far as to place it within the work of your Son as well.

We must believe in Jesus' work on the cross. This is an idea. It's a game-changing idea.

Why are ideas important to you?

Why must I believe in blue?

And his clothes became radiant, intensely white, as no one on earth could bleach them. -Mark 9:3

No comments:

Post a Comment